Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote
(includes TV controls) | HD streaming device
Benefits of the latest fire tv stick by Amazon
A convenient faster way to find and watch TV today. Carry it with you, and let Alexa do the running for you…
It’s a 4K thing...
With the super duper improvements from the previous Fire Stick. The latest Fire Stick and its remote control has stepped up to the plate, and is ready to impress with a better user experience.
Useful for families, is the ability to personalize individual profile experiences. See what we feel are the benefits you’ll enjoy most below. ( Like make voice commands to launch you games and devices)
About Fire TV Stick
What are the benefits of the latest Fire TV Stick by Amazon?
The latest Fire TV Stick by Amazon, known as the Fire TV Stick 4K, offers several benefits over previous models:
- 4K Ultra HD resolution: The Fire TV Stick 4K supports up to 4K Ultra HD resolution, which provides a clearer and more detailed picture compared to previous models.
- HDR support: The Fire TV Stick 4K also supports HDR (high dynamic range), which enhances the color and contrast of the picture for a more immersive viewing experience.
- Alexa Voice Remote: The Fire TV Stick 4K comes with an Alexa Voice Remote, which allows you to control your TV, soundbar, and other compatible devices with your voice.
- Faster performance: The Fire TV Stick 4K has a more powerful processor than previous models, which allows for faster performance and smoother streaming.
- More storage: The Fire TV Stick 4K has more storage than previous models, which means you can download more apps and games.
- Access to a wide range of content: The Fire TV Stick 4K gives you access to a wide range of content from popular streaming services such as Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, Hulu, and more.
Fire Stick FAQ
Netflix, Disney+ (including Star on Disney Plus) Apple TV, Britbox, and Hayu. In terms of catch-up services, BBC iPlayer, ITV Hub, All 4, My 5, and UKTV…
- A wireless internet connection.
- A TV that has HD or UHD ports, plus a HDMI port.
- An Amazon account.
- AAA batteries for the Fire TV Stick remote.
There are no monthly fees for the Fire Stick itself.
However, there are a number of apps and channels available, that may require a subscription fee in order to gain access.